is a product of a long-term Croatian Norwegian cooperation in business education. Our team of lectureres is comprised of Croatian Norwegian experts from the Norwegian school of economics and business administration in Bergen, one of the most prestigious business schools in Norway. Besides the theoretical knowledge, they possess vast practical experience in working with leading Croatian Norwegian companies. To our clients we offer education based on the leading business ideas from the field of strategy and marketing.
Some of the topics we cover:
- organisational decision making
- brand management
- advertising and promotion
- organizational learning
All of our general trainings and seminars can be tailor made to fit the individual needs of every company.
Ratka Jurković, CEO Svan consulting
Ratka graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Zagreb and holds master degrees from Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration and University of Oxford. For more than 20 years she has been in the entrepreneurial waters, acquiring her first entrepreneurial experience in her family business, which subsequently resulted in the creation of her own consulting business. Her expertise lies within the areas of “soft” management skills (the art of decision-making in organizations, leadership, employee motivation, teamwork and group dynamics) and has work with various Croatian companies and public institutions.
Moreover, she works as expert on international and domestic projects, performs “train the trainers” programs and individual coaching for managers and entrepreneurs. On top of her consulting business, she works as lecturer/guest lecturer at Croatian and international universities and business schools (Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Latvia) where she teaches various topics within the fields of: business ethics, economics, leadership, management and multicultural communications.
She authored and co-authored several books and handbooks in the field of entrepreneurship, management, decision making and communication and publishes extensively in the leading Croatian business magazines.
Irene Nygårdsvik MSc
A member of the Skandia Bank management board, the biggest internet bank in Norway, responsible for marketing. Mrs. Nygårdsvik worked as a senior consultant in Deloitte&Touche consulting company and as a marketing director of several Norwegian internet start-ups and marketing agencies.
She is an expert in communication, advertising, especially non-traditional advertising and commercial stereotyping. At her home university, Norwegian school of economics and business administration (NHH), she teaches the course on dialog as the art of communication. The course was developed as a cooperation between Yale university and NHH.
Mrs. Nygårdsvik is a research scholar at NHH, writing her PhD thesis in communication and marketing.
Leif Hem PhD
Dr. Hem is a director of the prestigious MBA program in Brand Management, held at his home university, Norwegian school of economics and business administration (NHH). He also works as the researcher at the Norwegian institute for economics and business administration in Bergen, and as an associate professor of Brand Management and Marketing at his home university.
Dr. Hem is a leading Norwegian marketing specialist within the field of advertising and brand management with over 50 published articles. He is a founder of so called Branding schools, a tailor made corporative brand programs for leading Norwegian companies, such as Rieber and Mills (food-processing), Sparebanken Vest (bank), Hansa (beer and beverages).
Download (right click, save as):
- “Povijest je prepuna nepotizma, od politike do biznisa”, Glas Slavonije, 31.03.2018., pdf
- “Poduzetništvo treba uvesti u školske programe kao međupredmet”, Lider, 25.05.2016. live link
- “Papa Franjo – Krizni manadžer u Vatikanu”, Lider, 19.03.2013.
- “Prepreka za uspjeh nisu novac i znanje, važnija je potpora”, Večernji list 29.12.2012.
- ”Kako postati uspješna poduzetnica u Hrvatskoj?”, tportal.hr, 15.04.2011.
- ”Poduzetništvo treba poticati kroz obrazovne programe”, Poslovni dnevnik, 15.12.2010.
- ”Kako postati partner tvrtki u EU-konzorciju / Fondovi EU”, Lider – tema tjedna, 12.03.2010.
- “Francuska će kažnjavati tvrtke koje žene plaćaju manje od muškaraca”, Poslovni.hr, 15.09.2010. link, pdf
- “Seminari uglavnom teorijski, nedostaju iskustva s terena”, Lider, 16.07.2010.
- ”Pranjem prozora protiv depresije”, www.seebiz.eu, 03.05.2010
- ”Fleksigurnost je uz birokraciju kao vožnja Porsche-a po poljskom putu”, Večernji list
- ”Očekujete li porast kaznenih prijava protiv poslodavaca zbog neisplate plaća?”, poslovni.hr 15.01.2010.
- “Ah, ta televizija: Zbog CSI Miamija svi bi bili kriminalisti”, Večernji list, 03.11.2009.
- “Za novi je vrijedonosni sustav potrebno vrijeme”, Večernji list – Karijera, 07.11.2009.
- ”Nova prilika za stare ‘lavove”‘, Business.hr, broj 471, 14.9.2009.
- “Zanimanja budućnosti”, Večernji list 13.07.2009.
- “Top 10 poslova koji cvatu u recesiji”, poslovni.hr 10.07.2009.
- ”Briga za obrazovanje i zadržavanje najboljih kadrova u državi je loša”, vecernji.hr, 20.06.2009.
- ”Što su veće razlike u plaćama, manadžeri su arogantniji”, Večernji list, Karijere 04.04.2009.
- “Menadžeri su dugo bili izolirani od radnika i uvjereni u svoju nepogrešivost”, 14.03.2009. vecernji.hr & Večernji list (part 1, part 2)
- “Politika otvorenih vrata rješava probleme u tvrtki”, 05.02.2009. www.liderpress.hr
- “Še vedno bomo jedli in pili”, 24.11.2008., Ljubljana, Slovenija, 24ur.com
- “Industrija poroka kao profiteri krize”, nacional.hr, 23.11.2008.
- “U krizi će najviše profitirati kladionice i trgovci alkoholom”, slobodnadalmacija.hr, 22.11.2008.
- “Cvjeta industrija poroka”, jutarnji.hr -> vijesti, 14.11.2008.
- “Kako financirati školovanje”, Poslovni savjetnik, July/August 2008.
- “Humanistička ekonomija ili stvaranje profita na human način”, Poslovni savjetnik, January 2008.
- “Kakvi su uvjeti studiranja u Hrvatskoj”, Poslovni savjetnik, January 2008.
- “Poslovna edukacija uz kavu i kekse”, Vjesnik, 27.03.2006.
- “Poslovna edukacija uz kavicu”, RTL Televizija, 04.04.2006.
- “Kava i edukacija”, Yankee blog, 05.04.2006.
- “U kafić po znanje o boljem poslovanju i profitu”, Poslovni dnevnik, 03.04.2006.
- “Dr. Leif Hem, intervju”, T-Portal, 13.10.2005.
- “Metode mjerenja tržišne vrijednosti branda”, T-Portal, 21.10.2005.
- “Hrvatska – prepoznatljiv brand na tržištu”, T-Portal, 24.10.2005.
- “Dr. Leif Hem, intervju”, Večernji list, 26.10.2005.